Subscribe Email Updates
Currently Browsing: Home
payday loans

  • WRITZ WINS–First CP-Idaho U.S. Senate Primary

    WRITZ WINS–First CP-Idaho U.S. Senate Primary

    Unofficial results by the Idaho Secretary of State, Elections office, have Mr. Raymond J. Writz with 59.2% of the ballots cast.  His opponent, Mr. Marvin Richardson [aka Pro-Life], took the remaining 40.8%.  With a plurality of …

  • Habit forming?

    Habit forming?

    With the pending May 17th State Primary next week, the Constitution Party of Idaho wishes to take this opportunity to encourage our fellow Idahoans, and especially our registered CP-Idaho voters, to get out the vote.  …

  • What they fail to get…

    What they fail to get…

    The return route from Utah back to Idaho was far more pleasant than the rains (and wet snows) endured driving to the National Convention last Thursday.  But those cold rains and downpours of Salt Lake City are …

 

National News

Neat, tidy packages

Neat, tidy packages

Being a presidential election year, the quadrennial Little Orphan Annie songs about “tomorrow” have been pulled out of storage and slapped back down on the marketplace sound systems. A seasonal tradition. How many times this habitual marketing method will substitute for substantive ...

Idaho State News

2016 Constitution Party LEWISTON DEBATE for the U.S. Senate

2016 Constitution Party LEWISTON DEBATE for the U.S. Senate

Because the Constitution Party of Idaho has two candidates seeking our November ballot line for the U.S. Senate, we believe some public comparison of these two candidates is appropriate.  Seeking the ballot line are:  Raymond J. Writz of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, and Pro Life (whose Christian name was Marvin Richardson) of Letha, Idaho. Our state affiliate is making plans for a Lewiston Debate to be held Saturday, May 7th, 2016 beginning 12:30 p.m. ...