Subscribe Email Updates
Home  / 
payday loans - daymoney Resources and Information.

WRITZ WINS–First CP-Idaho U.S. Senate Primary

WRITZ WINS–First CP-Idaho U.S. Senate Primary May 18th, 2016

Unofficial results by the Idaho Secretary of State, Elections office, have Mr. Raymond J. Writz with 59.2% of the ballots cast.  His opponent, Mr. Marvin Richardson [aka Pro-Life], took the remaining 40.8%.  With a plurality of 40 votes, Mr. Wrtiz will therefore be moving on to the November General Election.  Mr. Writz will face Republican incumbent U.S. […]

Presidential Candidate Copeland–at Freedom2015, Des Moines, November 6-7

Presidential Candidate Copeland–at Freedom2015, Des Moines, November 6-7 October 26th, 2015

2015 must be the year for “outsider” candidates.  And that applies to the Constitution Party establishment just as well. As for outsiders, CP-Idaho wishes to acknowledge the tough determination of Rev. Scott Copeland, Constitution Party candidate for President.  He and his campaign have scored a remarkable coup. While Mr. Copeland has been out physically campaigning and working, others […]

2013 CP-Idaho State Conference

July 17th, 2013

The 2013 annual State Conference of the Constitution Party of Idaho will be held Saturday, 17 August 2013 from 10:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. at Fuddrucker’s Restaurant 3421 N. Eagle Road, Meridian, Idaho 83646.  All CP-Idaho registered members, their guests, and the public are cordially invited to attend. Conference seating is limited to approximately 75.  […]

Dispelling an age myth about the Constitution Party

January 2nd, 2013

We cannot pass judgment on whether or not our critics intentionally do so, but certainly if you listened to non-stop mischaracterization of the Constitution Party, you might believe no one born on this side of the 19th century was a member of our party.  We would dispel this false notion. The truth is the Constitution […]